Thursday, February 25, 2021

Is that...Is that The Genius Savant's Music?!?!?!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Children of All Ages...

That's right...

You thought The Genius Savant was gone forever...

That due to a SNAFU from more than five years ago in renewing the domain name that the TGS blog had disappeared into the ether,  never to return...

Well, guess what?





A lot and I mean A LOT has happened since the original Blog went dark but I'm not here to rehash the past.  I'm hear to start posting again about the here and now.

So...

As per the last time, I'll be posting about things that are of general interest to me in the spheres of pop culture (TV, movies, music, maybe the occasional book, celebrities), sports, politics, my dog FRY THE WONDER BEAGLE, and whatever else catches my fancy at a particular time when I happen to be in the mood to write a post.

And not to worry, #YesAndPlease will be also be making its triumphant return.

So buckle-up peeps, The Genius Savant Returns is here!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tiger Woods 4.0?

  I hate to make my first substantive Blog 2.0 post to be on such a downer of a subject but the  recent Tiger Woods car accident and related...